Saturday, May 30, 2009

Women's Generation

Hello~ XD
I didn't get to upload this blog for a while... :( Well, today, I have a MV to show you! This song is called 'Women
s Generation'. I really like the lyric of this song because it's about 'No Sexists' & 'Strong Women'. :P This song is sang by three different groups, Seeya, T-ara, and Davichi. This isn't their first time singing together though. (excluding T-ara) My favorite girl band between those three is Davichi, of course. XD Hope you enjoy this MV, and see ya~ ♥♥♥
-Meiji

1 comment:

  1. OMG, listened to the entire song!
    You know, it is a good message and stuff, and it is quite catchy (i bet I will have it on my mind for the rest of the day... GRR), but I don't relli like it..
    Still, we are different, so no surprise.. :P

    xxxx
    - Lotte

    ReplyDelete