Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Design Drawing

I am drawing designs for a competition! To win this competition, you basically have to design a singlet for teenagers. XD I guess you have noticed by now, but I am really into designing things; such as clothes, pillows, fonts and etc... Anyway, I already designed few singlets...
This is one of them:

I hope our designs get chosen! XD

I am designing a font for a Korean website as well! It is a Korean Search Engine called 'Naver', and they are having a font making competition as a celebration of 'Hanguel Day'. ('Hanguel' means Korean Language in Korean XD) There is an amazing prize of course. If you win the first prize, you will get about 100,000,000 Yen... Well, if I win the first prize, I would use the money for having an awesome Summer vacation with my family! XD Luckily, not many people are participating this competition! Hope 'Naver' choose my handwriting!
-Meiji <2009.5/20>

1 comment:

  1. ummm... are YOU designing these designs?? I thought WE were making it together..! :P
    Good luck for the korean font competition. If you win, promise to give me some money please... ;)
    Anyways, I hope you feel better now, and that your fever is gone.. see you tomorrow (hopefully!)
    - Lotta

    ReplyDelete