Monday, May 25, 2009

Crystal Sweets Necklaces

I have seen these necklaces many times before, and I have always found them so cute. So, I just decided to look this up, and it is such eye-candy.. XD

Anyways, these necklaces are meant to look really sweet and cute, and they definitely do.. In this series, you can choose between a Crystal Cupcake necklace, Crystal popsicle Necklace, or a Crystal Ice cream necklace, and they are all available in many different colors. I also find another really cute necklace, but it is not in the same category (sweets and candy). Instead it is a dice out of silver on this necklace, and it is very stylish to.

I am not gonna by one, but confess it; you like them too. I mean it is impossible not to like them..
Anyway, lets have a look:




Click Here to get to this awesome page!

xxx - Lotte

No comments:

Post a Comment