Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Either way, I'll break your heart someday


Today the grade five had their exhibition, and almost all of the groups did very well to be so young. I wasn't here in grade five so I never got to do the exhibition, but it seems like a lot of fun in my opinion. Anyhow, I am currently in love with an amazing rock band called Augustana. They aren't a very new band, and I have listened to almost all of their songs over and over again, but yet I just can't get tired of any off them. All of the lyrics are really memorable, and I actually find meaning in them. Also, there isn't one single song that they have done, which I don't like. Still, some of my favorites are "Hey Now", "Sweet and Low", "I still ain't over you", and "Either way I'll break your heart someday". Today I will show you the last one, but unfortunately I couldn't find a music video for it.. -.-
Just listen to the lyric, ok?

"Either way, I'll break your heart someday" by Augustana



I know that lyrics have different meanings to all of us, but the way I understood these ones is that it is about a boy who has to go away from his girlfriend. He has two options; breaking up with her before leaving, or going away from her risking that the love will go away. Anyhow, he will hurt her. I don't know if that is what Augustana meant when they wrote the song, but at least that is how I understand it. What do you think?

Anyway.. Have a good day!
xxx - Lotta

No comments:

Post a Comment